Supply Chain Head
The purpose of SCM role is to lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting and sourcing, master scheduling, as necessary for materials support to all production sites.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of Sales plan, forecasting replenishment needs and delivery of the finished product to customers or warehouses.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring the procurement strategy for Direct & Indirect categories and ensure in Y-o-Y cost reduction.
- Develop and implement effective negotiation strategies and management of strategic contracts and suppliers.
- Ensure highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimize supply chain risk.
- Develop and monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to achieve 'value for money' savings targets that support the achievement of budgets.
- Analyze current inventories; suggest improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Support in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Participate in the improvement of SAP and optimize its use.
- Establish annual goals and objectives in coordination with corporate objectives, develop team and manage performance to ensure attainment
- Support in setting up the SCM Organization
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Monitor & evaluate dashboards on Purchases & distribution summary to keep track of the raw materials and deliveries.
- Hands on experience of working in SAP environment
BE with 20+ years of experience in SCM in Chemical /Pharma/ Polymer industry handling the full facets of SCM which includes
- SCM, both inward and outward
- International Freight Forwarding and shipping
- Inventory Management
- Procurement of components
- Cost saving